Thaine Robinson, Chair, Board of Directors
2020 is a milestone year for all of us who belong to Beehive Federal Credit Union. The state of our Credit Union is sound and financially stable. A few of our highlights include:
- This year we celebrate our 60th anniversary.
- A 5-Star rating from Bauer Financial for the last 8 consecutive years, and 26 of the last 29 years.
- Over $317 million in assets and we are still growing steady, conservative, and responsible.
- Over 31,000 members and you are still treated as our #1 member.
- Popular higher dividend Missionary and Student saving account offerings.
- Local Business Discounts when paying with your Beehive debit or credit card.
- 4 branch offices in Rexburg, Rigby and Idaho Falls with a new branch to open in Meridian later this year.
- Exceptional and competent leadership and service-oriented employees.
- Dedicated Board of Directors and proficient Supervisory Committee.
From those who serve as your Board of Directors, we thank you for the success of our credit union which you co-own. If the economy remains strong, we anticipate 2020 to experience the same accomplishments we achieved during 2019.