Dave Ramsey’s Virtual Class
Financial Peace University
Dave Ramsey’s Virtual Class
Financial Peace University
New pricing and features:
- FREE. Regular price is $129.99 annually, however, FREE for qualified Beehive members.
- Limited number of memberships available; Beehive checking account, with a minimum of 5 monthly transactions, required.
- 12-month Ramsey + Digital Membership includes Financial Peace University, Every Dollar Premium App, and more.
- 9 week live course held via Zoom and hosted by Beehive Federal Credit Union
- 7 easy-to-follow baby steps to budget, get out of debt, and plan wisely.
Apply for the class by clicking on the button above, which says, "Pay $59 Deposit for Beehive FCU Online Class". Then also send an email and sign up for the FREE FPU class and Ramsey + membership. Please include names of those who will attend. Once you have registered for the class we will send you the Zoom meeting information.
We will offer this course digitally, via Zoom, so anyone can participate, no matter where they live. We have had people who live in other locations ask how they can participate in our Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes, and now they can! In our recent Zoom online classes, we have had up to 50 Beehive members attend. Members living in Hawaii, Maryland, California, Utah, Arizona, and Idaho, participated fully. Please remember that this is one more benefit of being a member of Beehive Federal Credit Union and now, all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, living anywhere in the United States, are eligible to join Beehive! A minimum of 25 people must register by Wednesday February 21, 2024 at 8:30 p.m. MT to offer the class. Limited number of Beehive Ramsey + memberships available.
- Before the class starts:
- Have a Beehive checking account with an average of 5+ transactions per month
- Apply for the class by clicking here to pay the $59 refundable deposit
- Send an email and sign up for the FREE FPU class and Ramsey + membership
- Please include names of those who will attend
- Once you have paid the deposit and registered for the class we will send you the Zoom meeting information
- During class:
- Attend 80% of FPU classes
- Complete all the homework.
- After class:
- Send an email stating that you attended 80% of the classes and completed the homework
- If approved, $59 will be refunded to the card which was used to pay the deposit.
The Beehive Ramsey + Membership includes the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes.
By taking the FPU course, you will also receive a paid Ramsey + membership ($129.99 annual value), with unlimited access to the Premium version of the Every Dollar app, and much more!
We plan on holding the February - April Dave Ramsey classes via Zoom assuming we have 25 people sign up and pay their $59 refundable deposit by 2/21/24 at 8:30 p.m. MT. Here are some of the details:
- The new Ramsey+ price is normally $129.99 per family and you get access to more resources!
- Once you have paid the deposit and registered for the class we will send you the Zoom meeting information.
- We will hold a FREE preview class on Wednesday February 7, 2024 at 6:00 p.m. MT. The first class on Wednesday February 21, 2024 is also FREE and will start at 6:00 p.m. MT (25 people required to offer the class and maximum size is limited).
- Starting Wednesday February 21, we will all first meet online at 6:00 p.m. MT. Then we will give everyone 60 minutes to watch the streaming video from their homes. Afterwards we will reconvene and have the small group discussion, which will last about another hour.
- Course: Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
- Course: Legacy Journey (“Part II” of FPU)
- Course: Smart Money, Smart Kids (six video lessons with activities for each of the following age groups: 3-5; 6-13; and 14-college)
- App: Access to the premium version of the Every Dollar budgeting app (where transactions can be automatically downloaded from Beehive and most any financial institution)
- App: Budgeting jump start for Every Dollar
- App: Track Baby Steps progress
Dave Ramsey FPU Classes
On the first Wednesdays in September and February, Beehive plans to offer the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University (FPU) classes. All classes will be taught online via Zoom. Class size is limited so sign up soon.
Note: Beehive does not receive any income from these courses. All fees are paid directly to the Dave Ramsey company and we donate our time to facilitate them as a public service to our members and the community.
Note: Limited Memberships Exclusively for Beehive Members*
1. First time participants for Ramsey + membership/Financial Peace University
First time participants for Ramsey + membership/Financial Peace University will receive highest priority. Refundable $59 deposit required.
2. Members who want to retake FPU.
If members would like to retake the FPU class, they may send an email. They then will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if they are selected to attend. Refundable $59 deposit required.
3. Members who would like to receive a renewal link for their Ramsey +, Every Dollar, and FPU membership
Beehive members who want to receive a Ramsey + renewal link, may send an email and will be placed in third position, on a waiting list. They also will be notified if their Ramsey + membership renewal has been approved.
*Beehive FCU reserves the right to change access to or offer the Ramsey + Membership/FPU Classes at any time.
Beehive FCU ranked in the 99.99th percentile in attendance, when compared with 13,111 organizations that have offered Financial Peace University.
If you have any questions, call (208) 656-1000 or email. Financial Education for Teens: Teens may register at their school to attend a FREE, Foundations in Personal Finance class, sponsored by Beehive, at the following high schools: Sugar-Salem, Madison, Bonneville, Hillcrest, or Lincoln.