Better Than Free Student Checking
Student life is busy, let Beehive Federal Credit Union simplify your finances with our Better Than Free Student Account.
Basics are great, but what if you could add all the extras with no extra cost? We have bundled all the services you need as a student to help you save, earn, and prepare for the future. This is more than a basic student checking account this is how Beehive FCU does Student Checking.
A savings account that works as hard as you do. Beehive’s Student Saving account is designed to help students save for school by offering a 2% APY*, which is 20x higher than the national average.
Between Beehives mobile app, free online banking, and our network of over 5,000 shared branches and nearly 30,000 fee free ATMs you can go anywhere, anytime and have complete access to your account. Plus, our experts are always just a phone call away.
Better Than Free Checking
There is no monthly service fee, no minimum balance fee or even a foreign transaction fee associated with your Better Than Free Student Checking Account.
Another reward associated with a Better Than Free Student Account is Card Cash. Earn up to 1% cash back for every time you run a debit transaction as credit. ***
Add Beehive’s Credit Builder Credit card and double the rewards with Beehive’s Score Card Rewards while building your credit.
Pocket Change Account
We do not believe in a one size fits all approach to finances. We will round-up your purchase to the next dollar. That extra “change” will go into an account earning 3%* interest. It is surprising how quickly that extra will accumulate!
- No monthly service fee
- 5,000+ shared branches nationwide
- Up to 1% cashback on debit cards
- 3%* Pocket Change Account
- Get paid up to 3 days earlier
- Mobile Banking with mobile deposit
- Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Apple Pay™ compatibility
For complete account information, refer to the Membership Agreement & Disclosure Statement. You will also receive a copy when you open an account.
* Account will earn higher rate on the first $1,500 (currently 2%) and balance over $1,500 will earn whatever our base share account is paying. The student must be the primary account holder and currently enrolled in school (proof of enrollment such as registration or class schedule).
Students must be between the ages of 17 and 26 years old